Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bible Verse Ideas for Your Baby’s Birth Announcement

  1. We prayed for this child and the Lord has granted us what we asked of Him.” – I Samuel 1:27
  2. “Every good and perfect gift is from above.” – James 1:17
  3. “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born, I consecrated you…” – Jeremiah 1:5
  4. “From the fullness of grace we have received one blessing after another” - John 1:16
  5. “Let the children come to me, and do not prevent them; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” – Matthew 19:14
  6. “I sing for joy at the works of Your hands.” – Psalm 92:4
  7. “We are writing this so that our joy may be complete.” – 1 John 1:4
  8. “And He took the children in his arms, put His hands on them and blessed them.” Mark 10:16
  9. “Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.” – Psalm 100:1
  10. “Children too are a gift from the LORD, the fruit of the womb, a reward.” – Psalm 127:3
  11. “And taking a child, he set him in the midst of them. Whom when he had embraced, he saith to them: Whosoever shall receive one such child as this in my name, receiveth me. And whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me.” – Mark 9:36-37
  12. “For thou didst form my inward parts, thou didst knit me together in my mother’s womb.” – Psalm 139:13
  13. “For unto us a child is born, to us a son is given.” – Isaiah 9:6

No comments: